Oxford Executive MBA
Fees & funding
The cost of the programmes commencing in September 2017 and January 2018 is £75,642.
Tuition, all essential reading materials, and meals
- Membership of an Oxford college for two years £2,934 (approximately £1,467 per year)
- Membership of The Oxford Union
- Stage 1: Application processing fee - £150. To be included with the application
- Stage 2: Deposit (15% of programme fees). To secure a place on the course
- Stage 3: 50% of programme fees. Due one month before the start of the programme
Stage 4: 35% of programme fees. Due 10 months after the start of the programme
Participants are required to:
- Provide their own laptop computer
- Transportation to and from each module
Pay for accommodation for each module
Students should allow up to £17,000 for accommodation for the modules taught in Oxford. We can provide you with a range of suggestions for your accommodation.
Employer sponsorship/salary sacrifice schemes
Some Oxford Executive MBA students receive full financial sponsorship from their organisations, and many more ask their employers for part sponsorship. Some employers also provide a work related training salary sacrifice scheme which allows them to help their employees with the costs of the programme in a way which aids employee retention and with financial advantages for both the employer and the employee. This is most usually actioned as a regular monthly salary sacrifice scheme but other more complex arrangements can also be made.
Even if you do not ask for a financial contribution, you will need to come to an agreement over holidays and unpaid leave to suit the programme schedule.