Oxford Executive MBA
Fees & funding
The cost of the programme commencing in September 2018 or January 2019 is £80,502.
Tuition, all essential reading materials, and meals
- College membership fees for each year. College fees are subject to an annual increase of up to 4%, they will be £1,511.00 (Jan 2018) and £1,556 (Sept 2018)
- Membership of The Oxford Union
- Stage 1: Application processing fee - £150. To be included with the application
- Stage 2: Deposit (15% of programme fees). To secure a place on the course
- Stage 3: 50% of programme fees. Due one month before the start of the programme
Stage 4: 35% of programme fees. Due 10 months after the start of the programme
Participants are required to:
- Provide their own laptop computer
- Transportation to and from each module
Pay for accommodation for each module
Students should allow up to £17,000 for accommodation for the modules taught in Oxford. We can provide you with a range of suggestions for your accommodation.
Some Oxford Executive MBA students receive full financial sponsorship from their organisations, and many more ask their employers for part sponsorship.
Even if you do not ask for a financial contribution, you will need to come to an agreement over holidays and unpaid leave to suit the programme schedule.