Oxford Executive MBA
Business in Society Series - New York
Purpose and the Private Sector in a Multi-stakeholder Society
Over the coming months Oxford Saїd will engage in a global conversation where we will discuss and debate the role of business in society with a particular focus on purpose driven business models. Our conversation began in Johannesburg, the next event is in New York City, which will be followed by events in London and Singapore.
- What is a purpose driven business model? Who are the key stakeholders?
- What business opportunities exist at the nexus of business and society?
- What are some leading examples of purpose driven business models from multinationals to start-ups?
Our panellists are
- Jyoti Chopra, Managing Director, Head of Global Citizenship and Sustainability - BNY Mellon
- Katherine Maloney, Senior Manager, Development & Exempt Organizations (DEO) practice - KPMG and Senior Advisor to the United Nations Global Account Team
- Ilze Melngailis, Senior Director - United Nations Foundation, and Global Partnerships and of the Business Council for the UN
- Shaun Mickus, Global Director, Social Business Practices, Global Community Impact team · Johnson & Johnson
- Registration will open at 6pm, and the event will end with a networking reception
- Due to limited availability of tickets, we ask that you complete the registration form in order to secure your space
- Please bring ID with you to the event
- This event is for those over 21 only