Oxford Executive MBA
Business in Society Series - Johannesburg
Purpose and the Private Sector in a Multi-stakeholder Society
Over the coming months Oxford Saїd, led by our MBA Director, Ian Rogan will engage in a global conversation about purpose and the private sector. We will begin this conversation in Johannesburg, followed by events in New York City, London, Singapore and virtually where we will discuss and debate the role of business in society with a particular focus on purpose driven business models .
This event will include a panel of respected business leaders from the region who will contribute to this conversation. We invite you to join us in this conversation to be held in Johannesburg on 12 September 2017.
Questions our panel will explore include:
- What is a purpose driven business model? Who are the key stakeholders?
- What business opportunities exist at the nexus of business and society?
- What are some leading examples of purpose driven business models from multinationals to start-ups?
Due to limited availability of tickets, we ask that you complete the registration form in order to secure your space.
- Registration will open at 6.15pm, and the event will end with a networking reception
- We will confirm the location of the event when your place is secured