Oxford Diploma in Strategy and Innovation
For centuries, the University of Oxford has produced some of the most influential and respected people in business. Oxford graduates are represented in every Fortune 500 Company, country and government in the world. As a participant on the Diploma in Strategy and Innovation you will experience the best of Oxford’s facilities, networks and teaching:
Associate Membership of St Hugh’s College is provided to all new students on the Diploma in Strategy and Innovation:
- Membership of St Hugh’s College allows you to become involved in the wider University, and to expand your network in Oxford
- Following the completion of the course, all Associate Members become an alumnus of St Hugh’s College and are invited to reunions and gaudies.
Oxford Business Alumni
The Oxford Business Alumni (OBA) was established in 1998 and exists to provide a focus for Oxonians who have a special interest in the world of business. As a member of the Oxford Business Alumni, participants on the Diploma in Strategy and Innovation will have:
- A lifelong connection with the School and the wider University of Oxford
- Exclusive access to the OBA website and members-only online directory
- Ability to join international alumni chapters and professional interest and industry networks
- A lifelong email facility
- Invitations to high-profile events in Oxford as well as regional academic, social and networking events
- For more information about the OBA please visit the OBA website.
Attending Saïd Business School gives you the chance to gain exposure to the top ranks of the business world. Regular seminars, forums and guest lectures provide a steady stream of networking opportunities. Networking events open to participants include:
- The Oxford Private Equity Forum
- The Oxford Business Networks
- The Skoll World Forum on Social Entrepreneurship
- Media Summit
- Silicon Valley Comes to Oxford
- The SAS Distinguished Speaker Series.
Saïd Business School is a young and dynamic business school at the heart of an ancient university:
- Tuition is delivered in our award winning modern building, equipped with the latest technology and opened in the heart of Oxford in 2001
- You will also experience the atmosphere of one of the world’s leading universities at a networking dinner at a different Oxford college on each module of the programme.
Download a copy of the Diploma in Strategy and Innovation brochure here