Oxford Diploma in Strategy and Innovation
Scholarships for women
Oxford Diploma in Strategy and Innovation Scholarships for Women
The following scholarships are available for exceptional female candidates on the Diploma in Strategy and Innovation:
- One scholarship covering 50% of the programme fee
- Two scholarships providing £5,000 towards the programme fee
The aim of these scholarships is to support female candidates of merit and to encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership roles.
Scholarship selection criteria:
- Academic achievement (Assessed through CV, transcripts, scholarship statement)
- Professional achievement; in particular evidence of leadership, or leadership potential (Assessed through CV, scholarship statement)
- A desire to inspire/act as a role model (Assessed through scholarship statement)
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, both whilst on the programme and beyond. (Assessed through scholarship statement)
How to apply:
Candidates who wish to be considered for these scholarships should tick the Women’s Scholarships box in the Funding section of the Diploma programme application form, and submit a supporting statement (200 - 400 words) with the programme application, addressing how they meet the scholarship selection criteria. A complete programme application, including the scholarship statement, must be submitted by a deadline of 22 October 2018.
The CV and transcripts submitted with the programme application may also be used when assessing scholarship suitability, however we recommend that any information you feel is important for scholarship assessment is highlighted within the scholarship statement. Candidates are also encouraged to provide context where necessary; for example if success has been achieved through individual determination, ambition or motivation.
Please note that the scholarship supporting statement is not used during the admissions process.
Download a copy of the Diploma in Strategy and Innovation brochure here