Oxford Diploma in Organisational Leadership
Participants learn as part of a highly experienced and qualified group from across the globe. They represent all industry and public sectors and range from independent specialist consultancies, through small and medium-sized businesses, to multinational corporations and major public bodies.
The participant group offers an unparalleled opportunity for peer-to-peer learning, high level discussion and international networking.
Diploma participant profile
- Functional managers and directors in functional areas such as Marketing, IT, Operations, Human Resources or Finance
- Entrepreneurs and owner-managers
- Senior managers within the public, not-for-profit and NGO sectors
- Those with responsibility for managing change within organisations
- Those seeking to develop their careers to the highest level or those seeking to apply for general management roles.
Job titles held by participants in recent cohorts include:
|Account Director||HR Director|
|Business Change Analyst||Legal Representative|
|Business Consultant||Managing Consultant/Director|
|Business Owner||National Sales Manager|
|Chief Executive Officer||Operations Manager|
|Chief Operating Officer||Policy and Planning Officer|
|Chief Strategy Officer||Principal|
|Chief Technical Officer||Program Manager|
|Country Director||Risk Management and Internal Audit Director|
|Deputy HR Manager||Trainer and Executive Coach|
|Director of Acute Care||Vice President of Learning and Talent Development|
|Head Buyer and Merchandiser||Vice President, Operations|
Download a copy of the Diploma in Organisational Leadership brochure