Oxford Diploma in Global Business
Experienced executives with a global focus
The programme is designed for experienced executives with a good first degree or equivalent, and at least five years’ work experience, though typically participants will have had at least 10 years of work experience.
Participants are likely to be working in a global role or looking to take up a position with a global focus and seeking to enhance their skills to operate successfully in today’s global business environment.
Diploma participants are typically:
- Those with ambition to develop their careers to the highest level and move into a more senior role with global responsibilities
- Entrepreneurs and owner-managers looking to expand their business globally
- Middle or senior managers involved in global strategy planning and implementation
- Advisors and management consultants
- CEOs and general managers
- Managers in large corporations or those working in businesses that address global issues or work across countries such as law, policy making, business development, accountancy, PR and marketing, compliance and risk management
- Managers in international organisations such as European Commission, NGOs, not-for-profit sector, governments or charities.
Job titles of previous participants on recent cohorts of the programme include:
|Associate Director, Emerging Markets||Group Tax Director|
|Business Development and Expansion Manager||Head of International Business Development|
|Director, Strategy and Business Development||Key Account Manager|
|Chief Executive Officer||Managing Director or Partner|
|General Manager||Planning Manager, Eastern Hemisphere|
|Global Head of Marketing Strategy and Media||Regional Manager|
|Global Services Director||Senior Global Buyer|
|Global Sourcing Manager||Senior Vice-President, International Business|
|Global Strategy Director||Vice-President|
Download a copy of the Diploma in Global Business brochure