Oxford Diploma in Global Business
Introduction to the Diploma
The bridge to board level performance
The Oxford Diploma in Global Business is a masters-level postgraduate qualification designed to help you undertake the senior international responsibilities which drive organisational success.
Over one year, this part-time programme will enhance your understanding of the issues involved in conducting business in a global landscape whilst allowing you to fulfil your existing work commitments.
This is an intellectually rich programme designed to extend knowledge and broaden and deepen your skill base, with a clear focus on practical application. The Diploma will provide the knowledge and skills you need to reach the highest level of your career, whether you are managing in a commercial or public sector context.
A focus on global strategy, risk and reputation, corporate diplomacy and international business challenges
The Diploma in Global Business offers:
- the ability to apply knowledge learned in the areas of global business strategy, risk and reputation, corporate diplomacy and doing business in emerging economies to your current and future roles, and compete internationally for senior management posts
- a postgraduate-level qualification which builds on your existing professional development and experience
- access to top-level teaching from world-leading experts, drawing on Oxford University's strengths in global business and management
- membership of a unique network of peers and practitioners from around the globe
- lifelong association with the university through the business school, university networks and college membership - and a pathway to the Oxford Executive MBA.
The focus on global strategy, risk and reputation, corporate diplomacy and the challenges of conducting business internationally provides essential perspectives on the critical issues facing organisations working in multiple international markets. The Oxford Diploma in Global Business will provide insights to anyone operating, or aspiring to operate, in a global environment.
Kathy Harvey, Director, Diploma programmes