Oxford Diploma in Global Business
Benefits for you
Insights, skills and business acumen to elevate your career potential
The Oxford Diploma in Global Business provides its graduates with the insights of an international economist, the skills of a corporate diplomat and the business acumen of a global entrepreneur.
Knowledge gained, skills learned, and relationships made on the programme will elevate your career potential and directly benefit the organisations that you work for now, and in the future.
Benefits for you
- Build the capacity to operate at a senior level in a global-facing environment
- Develop the skills to lead teams, businesses and operations internationally
- Understand how to manage the risks, rewards and responses needed for global business success
- Enhance your career prospects with a postgraduate-level qualification from the University of Oxford without interrupting your current work commitments
- Access the latest research and thinking in international business and management from world-leading University of Oxford faculty
- Exchange experiences and discuss strategic issues with a diverse, senior peer group from around the globe
- Gain exposure to the top ranks of international business practice through forums, seminar and guest lecture series, and other networking opportunities
- Build your global professional network by joining the Oxford Business Alumni network and become a lifelong associate member of Jesus College
- Build on your existing knowledge, professional qualifications and experience
- Receive exemptions from four Oxford Executive MBA modules and a fee reduction if you successfully apply to this prestigious programme.
Although our team are happy to connect participants with other members of our network, unfortunately there is no careers service provision offered as part of the Oxford Diploma programmes.
Download a copy of the Diploma in Global Business brochure