Oxford Diploma in Financial Strategy
Benefits to your organisation
The Oxford Diploma in Financial Strategy enables you to take the highest level of financial acumen and strategic awareness back to your organisation. Your exposure to world-leading faculty and talented peer group will immediately refresh your own thinking but also the range of ideas that your organisation has access to.
- Your increased expertise and confidence in finance and strategy, enabling you to impact directly on significant business decisions.
- The modular format which enables you to integrate study into your working life, while remaining a productive and contributing member of the management team
- Immediate value to your organisation from the very first module; the Diploma is designed for you to apply new insights from the beginning of the programme rather than on completion
- The knowledge and insight you need to navigate the complexities of financial and strategic leadership and make the broadest possible contribution to the success of your organisation.
- The assessments, which are structured to add practical value. Exams are case study based so help you to apply your learning. The final assignment can be based on an area of interest and value to your organisation.
Building a business case
If you are seeking support from your employer it may be helpful to prepare:
- A skills gap analysis - think through where you currently fit in your organisation and how the Oxford Diploma in Financial Strategy will enhance the contribution you make
- Match your objectives in undertaking the Diploma to those of your organisation by using the module content
- Illustrate how an increased knowledge of the areas covered by the Diploma could benefit your organisation
- Consider a strategic issue facing the organisation that you could explore in detail for the assignment. This could result in a valuable piece of internal consultancy work for your organisation.
Recent employer organisations represented
|Accenture||Ministry of Finance, Cameroon|
|Anglo American||Morgan Stanley|
|AXA Asia Life||National Commercial Bank, Saudi Arabia|
|Barclays Bank||Nexen Inc|
|BP plc||Nordea Bank|
|Ernst & Young||Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation|
|Jaguar Land Rover||United Business Media|
|Lloyds Banking Group||United Nations Development Programme|
|Ministry of Economic Deveopment, Italy||Zurich Financial Services|
Download a copy of the Diploma in Financial Strategy brochure