Oxford Diploma in Financial Strategy
Why study the Diploma?
World-class financial management skills and the strategic perspective to progress to the highest level in your career.
The Diploma in Financial Strategy provides its graduates with the financial acumen of an investment banker, the strategy techniques of a consultant, and the business knowledge of a finance director.
Knowledge gained, skills learned and relationships made on the programme will elevate your career potential and directly benefit the organisations that you work for now and in the future.
- Enhance your career prospects with a postgraduate-level qualification from the University of Oxford without interrupting your current work commitments
- Develop world-class financial management skills and the strategic perspective to progress to the highest level in your career
- Access the latest research and thinking in finance and strategy from world-leading University of Oxford faculty
- Exchange experiences and discuss strategic issues with a senior financial peer group from around the globe
- Gain exposure to the top ranks of business and financial practice through forums, seminar and guest lecture series, and other networking opportunities
- Build your professional network by joining the Oxford Business Alumni network and become a lifelong associate member of St Hugh’s College.
- Build on your existing knowledge, professional qualifications and experience and contribute towards professional CPD requirements
- Receive exemptions from four Oxford Executive MBA modules and a fee reduction if you successfully apply to this prestigious programme.
Although our team are happy to connect participants with other members of our network, unfortunately there is no careers service provision offered as part of the Oxford Diploma programmes.
Download a copy of the Diploma in Financial Strategy brochure