Oxford Diploma in Financial Strategy
Introduction to the Diploma
The bridge to board level performance
The Oxford Diploma in Financial Strategy is an opportunity for you to accelerate your career to the most senior levels whilst gaining a University of Oxford qualification. Designed for experienced finance practitioners and managers it provides its graduates with highly-developed financial acumen, strategy techniques and business knowledge.
Rigorous, selective and intellectually challenging, the programme delivers the finance and strategy components from Oxford’s Executive MBA. It is taught in four modules of four days each allowing you to study alongside employment and complete the qualification in 12 months.
The Diploma in Financial Strategy offers:
- The ability to apply expert analysis techniques in corporate and business strategy, investment appraisal, capital structure and corporate valuation
- Access to top-level teaching from world-leading experts, drawing on Oxford University’s strengths in finance and strategy
- Membership of a unique network of peers and practitioners from around the globe
- A postgraduate-level qualification which builds on your existing professional development and experience
- Lifelong association with the university through the Business School, university networks and college membership - and a pathway to the Oxford Executive MBA.
12 months, part-time
£24,500 (includes tuition, course materials, essential reading texts, examinations, assessments, lunch and refreshments)
Download a copy of the Diploma in Financial Strategy brochure