Oxford BA in Economics and Management
How to apply
How to apply
To apply to this programme, you need to follow the normal procedure for applying to Oxford University.
Applicants don't need to have studied economics or business but will need to have studied maths to A-level standard. The normal offer is A*AA.
If you are not taking A-levels, check the University’s admissions page for information on the criteria for your school system.
If you're a non-native English speaker you will need to achieve one of the following, or equivalent:
- IELTS: overall score of 7.0 (with at least 7.0 in each of the four components)
- TOEFL (paper-based): overall score of 600 with a Test of Written English score of 5.5
Submit your UCAS form
Submit your form by 15 October.
- Choose one of the 20 colleges that offer our course. If you don’t have a preference for a particular college, you will be assigned one at random.
- Your form will be read by the Economics and Management tutors at your chosen or allocated college.
- Your personal statement should include your achievements and experiences that reflect your interest in this course.
Thinking skills assessment
Attend an interview
Interviews are held early-mid December. If you are not invited for interview it means you will not be offered a place.
Be prepared to answer questions on any topic you mention in your personal statement.
Results are announced soon after Christmas.
Saïd Business School
Park End Street
Oxford OX1 1HP