Whether you have just finished your final exams and are starting your first job post-Oxford, or you left many years ago and your time at the School seems like a distant memory, there are many ways to remain connected.
Oxford Busines Alumni Network (OBA)
The easiest way to stay connected with the School and Oxford is to register for OBA Network membership.
- Join the OBA Network and industry-focused Oxford Business Networks
- Volunteer with a regional OBA chapter
- Follow the OBA Network social media networks on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Submit your personal or professional news for promotion
- Engage your company with the School in a variety of ways
- Offer jobs to current students in your industry/company
- Recommend a student from your area of the globe
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Please help us develop generations of business leaders with purpose.