Open to candidates who can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort through the diverse experience they have accumulated to date.
MSc in Global Healthcare Leadership Director's Awards
The MSc in Global Healthcare Leadership Director’s Awards enable us to enhance the diversity of each class.
- One award covers 50% of the course fees
- One award covers the course fees in full.
All MSc in Global Healthcare Leadership applicants are eligible.
- Academic excellence (candidates must be educated to degree level).
- Experience/background that will enhance the diversity of the cohort.
- The long-term benefit to the healthcare sector of the candidate's country/region.
- Preference will be given to candidates in the public or not-for-profit sector.
- Preference will also be given to candidates based in low-to-middle income countries as defined by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
How to apply
Candidates must submit a complete MSc in Global Healthcare Leadership and upload a supporting statement (maximum 500 words) in the Funding section of the programme application form, answering the following question:
How will your background enhance the diversity of the MSc in Global Healthcare Leadership, and how will the programme benefit the healthcare sector in your country/region in the long term?
Only one supporting statement is needed for candidates to be considered for both awards.
6 June 2022