From your fellow students through to our wider business networks, you will gain access to a community of like-minded individuals around the world.
You will make some amazing, often lifelong, connections while studying at Saïd Business School.
The Oxford Business Alumni Network
Your relationship with Saïd Business School goes beyond your time in Oxford.
All degree and diploma alumni, and qualifying Executive Education participants*, are invited to join the Oxford Business Alumni (OBA) Network, which has over 25,000 members in more than 149 countries.
As a member, you will benefit from:
- invitations to academic, networking and social events
- opportunities to join alumni-led chapters across the world
- membership of our online alumni networking communities
- access to lifelong learning resources
- professional development
Once you have completed your studies, you also become an alumnus of the wider University of Oxford, connecting you with more than 300,000 alumni across the globe.
For more information contact the Alumni Relations Team.
*Participants must have studied on campus in Oxford for four or more consecutive days.
Support for professional development
If you have completed a degree programme at Saïd Business School, you can access professional development advice from our Careers team, including:
- Confidential and personalised career coaching to help with:
- Career direction and planning
- Coaching and advice on networking, job searching, preparing for job applications and interviews
- Industry sector insights
- Access to our online jobs board
- Access to career-related online resources
- Support for recruiting Saïd Business School talent
For more information contact Lisa Chow.
Further learning opportunities
As an alumnus, you can also enjoy exclusive discounts on some Executive Education programmes.
For more information contact Caroline Williams.
Giving your time and support
As an alumnus, you will appreciate the advantages of an education at Saïd Business School.
There are lots of ways you can help the next generation of students at the School. You can 'give back' by becoming a donor, a fundraising champion or by assisting with student recruitment and offering careers support.