Oxford Digital Marketing: Disruptive Strategy Programme
- 8 weeks
- Short programme
About the programme
In a world increasingly transformed by technology, marketers need to re-evaluate their approach and make better decisions to derive customer value.
This is an advanced, practical online digital marketing strategy programme, developed for innovative marketing professionals and leaders who need to create and implement a strategy to generate future business value and growth.
The programme has been developed by Oxford Saïd faculty and leading industry experts, with insight from the Oxford Future of Marketing Initiative, providing you with a comprehensive understanding of trends in the digital marketing landscape, and to prepare you for future opportunities with an open mindset.
Delivered in partnership with online learning provider, GetSmarter, you will be part of a community learning together through a dedicated Online Campus.
An introduction to the programme
What our alumni say
The teaching and tutoring are some of the best that I have met in my career...I would highly recommend this course to any middle or senior manager who wants to bring their digital marketing skills and know-how up to date.
On completion of this programme, you’ll walk away with:
- Insight into the use of emerging digital channels and technologies in marketing
- The skills to effectively analyse and leverage data to make impactful data-driven decisions
- An integrated digital marketing strategy based on your own organisational context
- Guidance from leading industry experts and Oxford Saïd faculty, and access to the official Oxford Executive Education Alumni group on LinkedIn.
The thinking behind the programme
The programme has been designed around specific key principles that participants interpret and start to practice by the end of their studies.
- Embracing complexity.
- Being proactive, not reactive.
- Preparing me, my team, and my organisation for the future of marketing.
- Creating, not destroying value for customers.
- Being a thought leader and influencer.
Learning is derived from a blended perspective, convening leading expert practitioners, combining their insights and experience with the latest University of Oxford and Oxford Future of Marketing Initiative research. Participants explore a number of frameworks and tools distinctive to Oxford, including:
- Framework for marketing with purpose and creating value
- Value-creation audit tool
- Paid, owned and earned media framework
- Framework for evaluating radical and emerging technologies
Welcome to Your Online Campus
Gain an overview of the history and key trends of the ever-evolving marketing landscape.
Develop a holistic understanding of the people involved in marketing and the psychology behind their decision-making.
Gain a deeper understanding of how value is created and why it should be a central consideration when driving growth.
Established Digital Marketing Channels.
Explore established digital marketing channels and gain insight into why precision targeting and programmatic advertising are strategically important.
Emerging Digital Marketing Channels.
Gain insight into emerging digital marketing channels and the ways to use new technologies strategically.
The Power of Communities and Influence.
Understand the opportunities and challenges presented by online communities.
Experimentation, Measurement, and Analytics.
Develop an understanding of how to make data-driven decisions.
The Future of Marketing.
Learn how to leverage the power of digital communities and social influence, and understand the opportunities and challenges presented by online communities.
Options for organisations
If you are looking to integrate Oxford online programmes with your organisation’s Learning & Development strategy with multiple colleagues completing programmes we have tailored solutions to help.