Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship
Research for Action Network
The Skoll Centre’s Research for Action (RfA) Network brings together researchers and practitioners advancing knowledge to accelerate the impact of social entrepreneurship. The RfA Network reaches beyond the walls of the Business School to connect with researchers ranging from MSc students to senior faculty, across disciplines and sectors. We bring researchers together with social impact practitioner partners outside of the University to collaborate on the generation and use of research insights in their work.
Research for Action Network Bulletin
The Research for Action Network Bulletin is an irregular email announcing opportunities for knowledge sharing, events, workshops and funding.
Research for Action Network Clusters
The Research for Action Network Cluster Leads are researchers based across the University aiming to produce actionable insights for social entrepreneurship. Spanning departments and disciplines, they act as nodes for pushing forward new ideas in their interest areas:
- Environmental sustainability: Alex Fischer (Smith School of Enterprise and Environment) and Heloise Greeff (Biomedical Sciences)
- Education: Morten Hansen (Saïd Business School)
- Economic opportunity: Muhammad Meki (Economics), Kate Roll (Said Business School), and Mary Johnstone-Louis (Saïd Business School)
- Health: Anisha Gururaj (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
- Peace and human rights: Juan Gutierrez (Blavatnik School of Government)
- Sustainable markets: Lucas Kruitwagen (Smith School of Enterprise and Environment), Geraldine Bouveret (Smith School of Enterprise and Environment)