Faculty & Research
About the Oxford Future of Marketing Initiative
No single organisation can take on the new challenges of the digital transformation of marketing on its own. And no business school should conduct research and teach current and future leaders without true industry collaboration and partnership.
As such, Professor Stephen and Oxford Saïd launched the Oxford Future of Marketing Initiative. This is a unique approach which brings together the brightest academic minds with high-level industry partners representing major brands, agencies, and technology companies – the key players who are shaping (and being shaped by) the future of marketing. Together, they discuss, debate, and address the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead for marketing in our increasingly digitised, socially interactive, and technologically complex world.
- Future customers
- Future marketers and business growth models
- Future measurement and assessing the impact of marketing in an expanding multi-channel world
- Future role of marketing, meaningfulness, and purpose
- Future role of creative in marketing
These themes are being explored through this partnership.
Our partners include:
- Allianz Insurance plc
- General Assembly
- Kantar Group
- Nucleus Marketing Solutions