Faculty & Research
EY and Saïd Business School collaboration
Current global realities have changed the game for most firms. Today, corporate capacity for innovation and transformation is a critical imperative to survive – and to thrive. This is transformation beyond the delivery of better products or services. It is the ability to do business in fundamentally different ways, attuned to these new realities.
EY and Saïd Business School, University of Oxford are collaborating on research to understand this shift toward purpose-led transformation. The research project was launched during the 2014 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting of New Champions in Tianjin, China and since then the team has completed an initial review of relevant literature, assembled case studies from global firms, and interviewed senior executives across industries and geographies worldwide.
These initial findings will be unveiled at a private breakfast event at Davos and used as a starting point for a candid discussion on the evolution of business with a panel of distinguished CEOs:
• Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group and Co-Founder & Co-Chair of The B Team who delivered the opening keynote.
• Mark Weinberger, EY’s Global Chairman & CEO
• Arianna Huffington, President & Editor-in-Chief, Huffington Post Media
• Antony Jenkins, Group CEO, Barclays
• Paul Polman, CEO, Unilever
• Irene Rosenfeld, Chairman & CEO, Mondelez International.
The findings are available to view on the EY Beacon Insititute website.
Download the initial findings here.