Innovation Support for Business (ISfB)
We are delighted to announce that Oxford Saïd Entrepreneurship Forum (OSEF) is supported through Innovation Support for Business (ISfB).
Innovation Support for Business (ISfB) is a three-year programme funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) to support innovative Oxfordshire’s SMEs by:
- assisting them to develop and commercialise innovations;
- enhancing the research and innovation infrastructure in Oxfordshire;
- promoting business investment in research and innovation; and
- developing links between businesses and researchers.
Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (OxLEP) will be delivering the ISfB programme with partners from the University of Oxford, Cherwell District Council, Oxford City Council and Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
ISfB will offer a customisable portfolio of help for eligible entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMEs to encourage innovation, including:
- Go-Create Grants
- Innovation Support via coaching and mentoring, workshops, seminars and master classes and access to equipment, expertise and resources
The programme will also make available Innovation Co-working Spaces for Oxfordshire start-ups.
There are European Regional Development Funded (ERDF) places available to eligible applicants as part phase two of the Innovation Support for Business (ISfB) programme.
Sign up to this event to express your interest for a ERDF funded place and a member of the ISfB team will follow up with you.
*Please note an ERDF funded OSEF place will not be reserved through making an Eventbrite booking until you have completed and returned an ISfB application form to a member of the ISfB team.
For further information visit www.oxfordshirelep.com/isfb or contact the team on:
Tel: 01865 897180