There are three scholarships available on each of our diploma programmes for outstanding female candidates: one for 50% of tuition fees and two for £5,000 fee reductions.
Your bridge to board level performance.
Launched in 2006, the Oxford Diplomas in Strategic Management are four part-time postgraduate Oxford University qualifications designed for experienced professionals.
Taught in Oxford in four, four-day modules over a year, the diploma format maximises organisational and personal impact, while minimising disruption to work and family life.
- Academically rigorous, EQF Level 7 (masters-level) qualification.
- Part-time, studied in Oxford in four, four-day modules.
- Content is adapted from the Oxford Executive MBA.
- Highly practical and immediately applicable learning.
- Assessed via three exams and one extended assignment.
- You will become part of a global cohort of experienced professionals.
- Membership of the Oxford Business Alumni network, and Associate Membership of an Oxford College.
- Offers a pathway through to the Oxford Executive MBA.