The annual Private Equity Forum brings together academics and investors to discuss challenges and opportunities facing the private equity sector.
The afternoon comprised of five sessions covering different topics within private equity, with speakers taking questions from the floor.
A drinks reception followed the forum where there was the opportunity to network with speakers, industry experts, alumni and students.
The forum was held under Chatham House Rule. Unfortunately, the forum was not open to journalists and media.
- Rob Lucas, Managing Partner, CVC
- Valeria Rebulla, Head of Enterprise Risk, KKR
- Carina Namih, Partner, Episode 1 Ventures LLP
- Eric Archambeau, General Partner, Wellington Partners
- Jim Strang, Head of EMEA, Hamilton Lane
- James Ranger, Managing Director, Head of Loan & HY Capital Markets, Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking