Money, credit and financial stability
The conference will be held on 5 and 6 April 2019 at Cohen Quad, Exeter College, University of Oxford. It is jointly organised by the Nuffield College Centre for Applied Macro Policy (NuCamp) and Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
The conference has selected 12 high-quality papers from over 150 submissions worldwide.
Ricardo Reis, London School of Economics
Charles Goodhart, FMG and London School of Economics
- Bank credit and fiat money
- Monetary policy, macroprudential policy, and financial stability
- The balance sheet transformation of banks and shadow banks, financial intermediation and liquidity
- Systemic risk, contagion, default and financial crises
- International monetary system and the global financial cycles
Martin Ellison (Department of Economics and Nuffield College, Oxford)
Dimitrios Tsomocos (Saïd Business School and St Edmund Hall, Oxford)
Xuan Wang (Saïd Business School and Exeter College, Oxford)