Money, Credit, and Financial Stability
The Oxford NuCamp-Saïd Macro-finance Conference on Money, Credit, and Financial Stability will be held on the 5th and 6th of April 2019 at Cohen Quad, Exeter College, University of Oxford. It is jointly organised by the Nuffield College Centre for Applied Macro Policy (NuCamp) and Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
The conference has selected 12 high-quality papers from over 150 submissions worldwide and the preliminary programme can be found here.
Ricardo Reis, London School of Economics
Charles Goodhart, FMG and London School of Economics
Topics of interest include:
- Bank credit and fiat money
- Monetary policy, macroprudential policy, and financial stability
- The balance sheet transformation of banks and shadow banks, financial intermediation and liquidity
- Systemic risk, contagion, default and financial crises
- International monetary system and the global financial cycles
Martin Ellison (NuCamp and Nuffield College, Oxford)
Dimitrios Tsomocos (Saïd Business School and St Edmund Hall, Oxford)
Xuan Wang (Saïd Business School and Exeter College, Oxford)
If you are interested in attending, please email email@example.com by 28th March.