About this webinar
Join us to hear how we're investing in talent from West Africa
Are you a candidate from West Africa considering the Oxford MBA or Oxford 1+1 MBA?
Join Tammy Brophy, Africa Initiative Manager, and Mischa Ragona, MBA Recruitment & Admissions Manager, for this virtual information session.
Tammy and Mischa will also be joined by Oxford MBA alumni from West Africa who will share more on their Oxford experience and post-MBA career path.
This session will cover:
- Application requirements: who we are looking for
- Application process: stage deadlines and what to expect
- Course curriculum: an overview of the one-year Oxford MBA
- The Oxford 1+1 MBA
- The Oxford Experience: Saïd Business School and beyond
- Dedicated scholarships for candidates from Africa
We will also discuss our focus on Africa and the various initiatives and activities we have in place here at the school to support talented candidates from Africa.
We look forward to you joining us.