About this webinar
Join us to hear how we're investing in talent from Southern Africa
Are you a candidate from Southern Africa considering the Oxford MBA or Oxford 1+1 MBA?
Join Tammy Brophy, Africa Initiative Manager and Hannah Griffiths, MBA Recruitment & Admissions Manager, for this virtual information session.
Tammy and Corinne will also be joined by Oxford MBA alumni from Southern Africa who will share more on their Oxford experience and post-MBA career path.
This session will cover:
- Application requirements: who we are looking for
- Application process: stage deadlines and what to expect
- Course curriculum: an overview of the one-year Oxford MBA
- The Oxford 1+1 MBA
- The Oxford Experience: Saïd Business School and beyond
- Dedicated scholarships for candidates from Africa
We will also discuss our focus on Africa and the various initiatives and activities we have in place here at the school to support talented candidates from Africa.
The Oxford MBA alumni joining this session are Barati, Clive, Nabilah and Niel:
- Barati Mahloele joined the 2017-18 cohort from South Africa where she was an Investment Associate at Tshiamo Impact Partners. After her MBA year, Barati is currently a Vice President at a Private Equity firm investing in food processing and production across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Clive Msipha joined the 2006-2007 cohort from Zimbabwe where he was a consultant at PwC. Since his MBA, Clive is now the Founding Chief Executive Officer of Untu Capital Limited, a leading MSME financier in Zimbabwe. Clive also serves as an Independent Non-Executive Director of a JSE Listed African Rainbow Capital Investments Limited.
- Nabilah Soobedaar joined the 2016-17 cohort from South Africa where she was working as a Regulatory and Governance Manager at Deloitte. After her MBA year, Nabilah returned to Deloitte Africa where she is currently a senior manager and spearheads the Firm-wide Responsible Business and Public Policy programme.
- Niel Naude joined the 2017-18 cohort from South Africa, where he was working as a chemical engineer for Sasol. Post-MBA, Niel is a consultant at BSG in Joburg as well as the co-founder of a craft distillery focusing on producing a handcrafted gin called Ascend.
We look forward to you joining us.