About the event
Showcasing practical, strategic issues at the core of the future of the marketing, advertising, media and communications disciplines.
The Oxford Future of Marketing Symposium is a day-long event held at Saïd Business School and broadcast online around the world. Leading marketing academics and industry leaders will come together to discuss:
- New thinking on measuring the impact of and returns to marketing activities
- How marketing and advertising must play a role in driving sustainable growth for brands
- Working out the value of new immersive and interactive technologies to customers and companies
- Finding ways to embrace and leverage the inherent complexity in consumer behaviour and the market to drive better outcomes, instead of over-simplifying things and getting subpar performance
- What the future of marketing holds as we approach 2030.
The Symposium will be hosted by Professor Andrew Stephen, L’Oréal Professor of Marketing and the Director of the Oxford Future of Marketing Initiative (FOMI). Speakers and panellists will include Oxford Saïd academics and leaders from FOMI’s partner companies.
If you are interested in attending in-person please email FOMI@sbs.ox.ac.uk