About the event
Meet us in New York to learn more about our Oxford MSc Financial Economics and DPhil in Management Studies
Doors will open at 6pm for registration, the event will start at 6.30pm.
- Registration & drinks with the MFE & DPhil teams, faculty and alumni
- Introduction to the MFE & DPhil programmes
- Admissions presentation
- Networking refreshments with MFE & DPhil teams, faculty and alumni
How to register:
- Due to limited capacity, we will review your registration form and then confirm your place
- To attend please complete the registration form. We will confirm as soon as we can whether your registration has been successful
- We will confirm the location of the event when your place is secured
The Oxford MSc Financial Economics is a full-time nine-month programme that will provide you with outstanding training in the tools of financial economics sought by many financial institutions, companies, and public organisations. It combines a rigorous academic core with tailored practical applications, designed in consultation with leading financial recruiters. The programme is for individuals who are interested in careers in investment banking, asset management, private equity, and management consultancy, or who wish to go on to further doctoral study.
The Oxford DPhil in Management Studies is a four year, fully funded programme which will provide you with in-depth training in academic research skills to develop you as a productive scholar. Our Doctoral training will immerse you in all aspects of academic life and you will be both a student and a junior research colleague. We provide courses in a wide variety of research methods and you will work closely with your supervisors to define your research question and develop your thesis. The programme is for individuals who are interested in careers in academia in either Financial or Management subjects.