About this webinar
Hear from current Oxford MBA students as they share their insights and experiences.
We know that deciding to do an MBA is a significant commitment, one that often takes you away from your loved ones and hometowns.
Hear from current Oxford MBA students as they discuss their backgrounds, career goals, why they chose the Oxford MBA and their thoughts and experiences as students in Oxford so far.
- Amal joins the 2018-19 MBA cohort from Morocco where she was working at Mckinsey
- Eida brings a background in Human Resources in a Sovereign wealth fund in the UAE to this year’s Oxford MBA class
- Fouad joins the Oxford MBA class from Egypt where he was working as an Equity Sales Trader
- Maitha brings her experience from the Technology industry in the UAE to this year’s cohort
- Omar joins the 2018-19 class with Investment Banking experience in both Dubai and Egypt
- Sultan brings analytical expertise in the Energy and Resources sector from Saudi Arabia