About this webinar
Join us to hear from our Oxford MBA alumni
We know that deciding to do an MBA is a significant commitment, one that often takes you away from your hometown. For some of you, you won't just be uprooting your own life, but also that of your partner or family.
Join us to hear from Oxford MBA alumni David, Halla, Katherine, Katie-Coral, and Paul who will share their experiences of balancing their time on the programme with both classmates and loved ones, and opportunities available to MBA-partners in Oxford.
- David Reidy moved from Colorado with his wife to join the MBA programme here in Oxford.
- Halla Koppel joined the Oxford MBA two days after giving birth to her daughter Louisa.
- Katherine Abbott moved from South Africa to join the Oxford MBA, with her partner staying in SA and visiting during the programme.
- Katie-Coral gave birth to her son during her MSc year of the Oxford 1+1 MBA
- Paul Kelly joined the Oxford MBA after being posted in Cyprus with the British Army. He moved to Oxford with his wife, 3 year old daughter, and 10 month old son.