About the event
Our event will provide an opportunity for you to learn more about the School and our Oxford MBA and 1+1 MBA.
Hosted by Aidan O’Halloran, MBA Recruitment Manager, this event will focus on the application process ahead of our second application deadline in November. There will also be a Q&A with a panel of alumni, for you to get their insights.
How to register for the event
- Due to limited capacity, we will review your registration form and then confirm your place
- To attend please complete the registration form. We will then confirm as soon as we can whether your registration has been successful
- We will confirm the location of the event when your place is secured
- 6.30pm – Registration and networking
- 7.00pm – Presentation and Q&A with alumni
- 8.15pm – Networking Reception
- 9.30pm – Close
The Oxford MBA is a full-time one-year programme comprising of stimulating lectures, energetic seminars and small group work. In little more than a decade, the Oxford MBA has become one of the best one-year programmes in the world. We offer a flexible, but rigorous course delivered by international scholars.
The Oxford 1+1 MBA programme allows students to pair Oxford University’s one year full-time MBA programme with one of a selection of one year Master’s degrees offered by other University departments. Attendees will also learn more about the School’s Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship and Skoll Scholarship.
For further information please contact Aidan O'Halloran. We look forward to meeting you in Beijing.