About the event
You are invited to submit a paper for the conference.
The keynote speaker will be Patrick Bolton, Imperial College London.
We are inviting high quality submissions in the area of Financial Intermediation Theory. The conference will bring together contributions on topics including the following:
- Financial crises
- Governance of fnancial institutions
- The role of central banks and regulators
- Financial innovation
- International regulatory coordination
- Certification in financial markets
Paper submission procedure
The deadline for submissions is 17 April 2023. The submission fee is £35. Papers should be submitted electronically using the link on this page. Please name the manuscript as 'Last Name_First Name_Title of Paper.'
Acceptance decisions will be made by the middle of May.
We provide accommodation and lunches and dinners for invited participants. Unfortunately, we cannot cover travel expenses.
- Alan Morrison, Saïd Business School, Oxford
- Joel Shapiro, Saïd Business School, Oxford
- Will Cong, Cornell University
- Wolf Wagner, University of Rotterdam
- Frederic Malherbe, University College London
- John Kuong, Insead
- Hongda Zhong, London School of Economics
- Gyongyi Loranth, Universität Wien
- Max Bruche, Humboldt Universitat
- Thomas Noe, Saïd Business School, Oxford
- Jing Zeng, University of Bonn
- Sergio Vicente, University of Luxembourg
- Anatoli Segura, Bank of Italy
- David Skeie, Warwick University
- Kebin Ma, Warwick University
- Peter Zimmerman, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Jens Josephson, Stockholm University
- Xuan Wang, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Matthieu Bouvard, Toulouse School of Economics
- Alessio Piccolo, Indiana University
- Ansgar Walther, Imperial University
- Thomas Eisenbach, Federal Reserve Bank of New York