About the event
Join us in our virtual classroom to find out more about our Oxford DPhil in Management Studies
We look forwards to greeting you in our Oxford Hub for International Virtual Education (HIVE). Our virtual classroom allows you to join us from wherever you are located to hear from the DPhil Team and ask us any questions you may have.
The session will run from 10:00 – 11:00 GMT
Our DPhil in Management Studies Information Session will include:
- An overview of both streams of DPhil in Management Studies programme (Management Research & Financial Economics)
- Information about the admissions process
- Time for Q&A
How to register to join our interactive session:
- Due to limited capacity, we will review your registration form and then confirm your place
- To attend please complete the registration form. We will then confirm as soon as we can whether your registration has been successful
- We will send the access details your place is secured
The Oxford DPhil in Management Studies is a four year, fully funded programme which will provide you with in-depth training in academic research skills to develop you as a productive scholar. Our Doctoral training will immerse you in all aspects of academic life and you will be both a student and a junior research colleague. We provide courses in a wide variety of research methods and you will work closely with your supervisors to define your research question and develop your thesis. The programme is for individuals who are interested in careers in academia in either Financial or Management subjects.
If you wish to attend, please register your interest, we will review your registration form and then confirm your place. Please note the event will focus on the Oxford DPhil in Management Studies. No information will be provided on other courses taught at the Business School.