Inspiring Women Series
How can boards and executive teams create value in uncertain times? Meg Lustman will explore this from her career spent in British retail.
Over the past thirty years Meg Lustman led the growth of some of the most popular and successful British brands (Hobbs, John Lewis, Warehouse, Karen Millen, Oasis, Whistles and Wallis).
Meg's success lay in the effective implementation of strategy, specifically developing growth through new channels, international expansion and new product categories, always with a clear spotlight on customer needs. Currently, Meg uses her experience and networks to help boards find relevant and sustainable ways to grow successfully whilst remaining true to their purpose.
- 17:15 - Registration opens
- 17:45 - Event starts
- 18:45 - Drinks reception (optional)
- 19:45 - Event close
About the event
- The event is open for anyone to attend
- Spaces are limited and tickets are non-transferable so registration is essential so please use the Register button above to confirm your attendance
- Please note once the main room is full you will be directed to an overflow room to watch the a livestream of the event, so please arrive early to avoid disappointment