It is with great regret that we have made the decision to cancel the Private Equity Forum 2020.
The afternoon will comprise of five sessions covering different topics within private equity, with speakers taking questions from the floor. An overview of the research in private equity being undertaken at Oxford will also be presented.
A drinks reception will follow the forum where there will be the opportunity to network with speakers, industry experts, alumni and students.
The forum will be held under Chatham House Rule. Unfortunately, the forum is not open to journalists and media.
- Tim Creed, Head of European Investments, Schroder Adveq
- Markus Golser, Managing Partner, Graphite Capital
- Martins Marnauza, Partner, Coller Capital
- Nitan Pathak, Head of Unit, European Investment Fund
- Tait Simpson, Vista Equity Partners
- Yana Tong, CFA CPA