About the event
With regret we have made the decision to cancel this year's conference.
Keynote speaker: Philip Bond, University of Washington
Invited speaker: Andrey Malenko, Boston College
You are invited to submit a paper for the ninth Oxford Financial Intermediation Theory Conference (OxFIT). The conference will be held at Saïd Business School, Oxford, on 29-30 June. A guide to the topics and submission details are outlined below.
We are inviting high quality submissions in the area of Financial Intermediation Theory. This conference aims to bring together contributions on topics including the following:
- Financial crises
- Governance of Financial Institutions
- The role of central banks and regulators
- Financial innovation
- International regulatory coordination
- Certification in financial markets
Paper submission procedure
The call for papers has now closed. Acceptance decisions will be made by the second week of April.
We provide accommodation and lunches and dinners for invited participants. Unfortunately, we can’t cover travel expenses.
- Alan Morrison, Saïd Business School, Oxford
- Joel Shapiro, Saïd Business School, Oxford
- Andrey Malenko, Boston College
- Oren Sussman, Saïd Business School, Oxford
- Elena Carletti, Bocconi University
- Martin Oehmke, London School of Economics
- Dimitrios Tsomocos, Saïd Business School, Oxford
- Wolf Wagner, University of Rotterdam
- Frederic Malherbe, University College London
- John Kuong, INSEAD
- Thomas Eisenbach, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Hongda Zhong, London School of Economics
- Gyongyi Loranth, Universität Wien
- Max Bruche, Humboldt Universität
- Thomas Noe, Saïd Business School, Oxford
- Jing Zeng, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- Kebin Ma, Warwick University
- Sergio Vicente, Queen Mary University
- Anatoli Segura, Bank of Italy
- Ansgar Walther, Imperial University
- David Skeie, Warwick University
Coronavirus (Covid-19) information
For more information on how the Saïd Business School is reacting to the coronavirus (COVID-19) please visit our coronavirus information page which is being regularly updated.