About the event
This webinar will review existing applications and new emerging trends with their likely impact on banking and finance.
Join Nir Vulkan, Associate Professor of Business Economics at Saïd Business School.
In this webinar Nir will review existing applications and new emerging trends. In particular, he will show how new sources of data, and new methods of analysis are likely to impact aspects of banking and finance.
This webinar will cover:
• Review of AI applications in finance
• Alternative financial data
• Review of AI methods used in finance
• Wealth management and robo advisors
• Latest in algorithmic trading
If you're looking to take advantage of further education in these areas, consider our latest online programmes: