We are a world-class community embedded in a world-class university. Collectively we are seeking to address world-scale problems.
Peter Tufano, Peter Moores Dean, Saïd Business School
We are a diverse and global community of academics, researchers, students, entrepreneurs, executives and alumni, working together to help to transform the global business landscape.
As a leader in business education, our work is distinguished by an educational experience informed by teaching and research delivered in a world class University. We are uniquely placed to enable our global community to address the major questions confronting business leaders.
- The neurological basis of decision making and strategy?
- How can women entrepreneurs help transform the international economy?
- What are the implications of global ageing?
- How can social enterprise defeat poverty and disease?
- What must we do to protect cyberspace from mounting threats?
- How do we predict and prevent international economic meltdown?
- Is there a best case scenario for the future?
These are just some of the questions that connect business to the wider world and that we are addressing.