Colin Mayer Book Competition T&Cs
Eligibility and How to Enter
To celebrate the launch of Professor Colin Mayer's book "Prosperity: Better business makes the greater good", we are giving away 5 signed copies to 5 lucky Tweeters.
Simply RT the Twitter post about the competition and you could be in with a chance of winning.
1. The competition is open to all, aged 18 years or older, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the competition.
2. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. To enter, entrants must retweet the Twitter competition tweet on the Saïd Business School Twitter page.
4. A maximum of one entry per Participant (as represented by the Twitter profile) will be included in the competition.
5. The opening date for entries is 08th November 2018 and the closing date of the competition is 11th November at 23.59. Entries received after this time will not be included.
Winner and Prize
6. The Winners: 5 winners will be chosen from all valid entries by random draw performed by a computer process on Monday 12th November.
7. The Prize. 5 winners will each receive one prize each of a signed copy of Colin Mayer’s book “Prosperity” subject to the following limitations:
(-) The prize does not include transportation, meals, drinks, entertainment, spending money, installation or any costs or items not specifically mentioned above.
8. We will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners as soon as the winners are chosen by replying to the entry tweet (on Twitter). If the winner fails to respond within 3 working days after our initial contact to the winner(s) regarding the competition winner, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible Participant randomly selected from the valid entries. We will announce the confirmed winner before the 13th November by social media posts on Twitter.
9. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. There are no cash alternatives.
10. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Redemption of the Prizes
11. The winners will each be posted a signed copy of Colin Mayer’s new book “Prosperity”
Data Protection and Publicity
12. If you are a winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your first name and the first letter of your last name and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purpose.
14. By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
15. Invalid entries. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. No bulk, machine-generated, consumer group entries will be accepted. Any attempted interference with the running of this competition will result in a void entry. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including for example as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
16. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this promotion or the allocation or use of the prize.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into; however the Promoter will send the name and country of the winner within 28 working days to anyone who writes requesting details of the winner and enclosing a self-addressed envelope to “Colin Mayer Competition, Saïd Business School Marketing Team” at the Promoter’s address on the website.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
20. By submitting your entry to the competition, the entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter of this competition is Saïd Business School, Park End Street, Oxford OX1 1HPOX1 11HP