The UK's first immersive virtual meeting and presentation experience
Introducing the Oxford HIVE (Oxford Hub for International Virtual Education). Seamlessly connecting people across the world in a virtual learning experience.
How it works:
- Simultaneously connecting up to 84 participants from anywhere in the world at any one time.
- Utilising technology that is as simple and intuitive to use as Skype and Zoom.
- Allows presenters to run polls, use a virtual whiteboard and/or share collaborative documents. Participants can also be split up into virtual breakout rooms. Our cutting-edge technology allows presenters to use the facility with no prior training.
- The participants appear in HD quality on a large video wall allowing presenters to respond to visual cues from their audience in the same way they do in a real classroom. The in-room camera automatically follows the presenter, providing an even more naturalistic experience.
The HIVE’s real-time video communication tools can be used for a variety of training situations:
- In-house training
- Public lectures to a global audience
- Presentations to boards and committees
- Team meetings
- Engaging and interactive for the participants
- Increase engagement and interaction with attendees over traditional webinar methods
- Reduce cost of travel, accommodation and carbon footprint
- Connectivity across the world