How to give
All types of gifts have a significant impact on the School, from supporting scholarships to developing new research centres, all gifts help transform the lives of others.
Regular giving is a continuing investment in the Oxford Saïd community and the achievement of our purpose. By choosing to make a regular donation, you enable investment in long-term development by providing a steady and predictable stream of financial support.
Regular giving allows you to spread your support, by donating manageable amounts across a period of time. All contributions, regardless of size, facilitate greater investment in our students and faculty and make a direct difference to the educational experience we are able to provide.
Regular gifts allow us the flexibility to respond quickly and allocate funds to the area of greatest need. Being able to allocate money in a discretionary manner is a huge advantage, especially in providing an immediate response to unforeseen events and urgent demands.
Your contribution could go towards:
- Rewley Fund: Providing student support, funding scholarships, and allowing us to award money to the area of greatest need.
- Rewley Scholarships: Ensuring that the School can attract the best and brightest students.
- Research and teaching: Expanding our knowledge in every area of business and society.
Giving Day is our annual 36-hour fundraising marathon in which we come together as a community to celebrate the Oxford Saïd spirit and give back to the School.
Donations on Giving Day allow us to:
- Enhance the reputation of the School by continually investing in cutting-edge research
- Recruit the most talented students to Oxford Saïd by offering scholarships
- Increase the diversity of our community.
With alumni donations powering scholarships, you can enable future Oxford Saïd students to benefit from the education, experience, and network that Saïd Business School offers.
Save the date for Giving Day 2022: 28-29 June.
Our students and alumni may choose to come together and give back to their community in recognition of the end of their studies, to celebrate a reunion, or in memory of a class mate.
At Saïd Business School, class gifts support students in our community by going towards Rewley Scholarships. Rewley Scholarships are currently available to MBA and MSc Financial Economics students, but with increased contributions we aim to expand the scholarship to all programmes.
Class gifts play a vital role in introducing our students to philanthropy and encourage many of them to get into the habit of giving throughout their lives. Any amount raised as part of a class gift ensures that future Oxford Saïd students are supported and able to benefit from the Oxford experience.
If you are considering leaving a class gift then get in touch. The development team can help you get started and guide you through the process.
Gift in your will
A legacy gift to Saïd Business School whether large or small will ensure that research endeavours and teaching provision are sustainable for generations to come. Every gift is fully appreciated and will make a real difference.
If you have already left a gift in your will, please let us know because we would like to thank you and recognise your generosity.
Why give to Said Business School?
I have the desire to see the School spearhead business learning and thought leadership. And for this, financial support is critical. It is the best way to give back to an institution that gave me a lifetime of friendships and memories.
Make the most of your gift
Ensure you maximise your gift Saïd Business School by:
- Utilising corporate match giving schemes. Lots of organisations have schemes that match employee charitably donations 1:1, and some even do more than this. Check with your HR department if your organisation has a scheme like this in place.
- Giving in a tax-efficient way. Complete a gift aid declaration if you're a UK donor, or check out more information on tax-efficient giving.