Saïd Business School
University of Oxford
Park End Street
Dr Peter Gruenewald, MD is an expert in the field of adaptive resilience, stress management and performance and clinical chronobiology.
He works as a clinical specialist in Behavioural Sleep Medicine and General Medicine at University College Hospital London (RLHIM).
He is an Associate Fellow at Saïd Business School, where he contributes to a number of leadership development programmes, such as Orchestrating Major Projects, the Major Project Leadership Academy (MPLA) of the Cabinet Office; the Infrastructure and Projects Authority.
He also contributes in Leadership Development programmes for the Institute of Public Administration (Ireland); the United Nations Leadership Programme (UN System Staff College), and the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law.
His workshops focus on developing resilience, stress management and performance, as well as leading under pressure.
Peter teaches Adaptive Resilience for Leaders at the Major Projects Leadership Academy and the EU Exit Programme for Project Leaders. The academy is jointly run by Saïd Business School and the Cabinet Office.
Peter is author of:
- Techniques to Enhance Well-being in the Covid-19 Area. The Hong Kong Medical Diary. Vol. 26, No. 1. January 2021.
- Manifesting your best Future Self. Building Adaptive Resilience. 2020.
- Leben in Gleichgewicht, aber wie? Kleine Zeitung Jahrbuch 2019.
- Wachsen am Widerstand. WEG Verlag 2015.
- The Quiet Heart. Putting Stress in its Place. Floris Books. 2007.