Saïd Business School
University of Oxford
Park End Street
Andrew helps individuals, teams and companies to achieve their potential. This places him in boardrooms designing strategy and with operational leaders as they deliver that strategy.
He has simplified much of the complexity surrounding leadership to provide a pragmatic approach for today’s executives.
Andrew is an accredited executive coach with nearly 2500 hours of one-to-one coaching with senior executives from across the world. He has collated the learning from this experience into a series of leadership short cuts, which feature in his work with senior executives.
As lead coach, he briefs and manages teams of coaches on executive education programmes.
As a trainer, he has directed and delivered programmes for a range of sectors, including construction, manufacturing and services.
As a facilitator, he steers senior executive teams through change, delivers leadership development programmes and runs employee engagement workshops.
Andrew is a technologist with degrees (both undergraduate and postgraduate) in electronics.
Andrew’s teaching style is based on his skills and training as an executive coach. He provides structure and content from which groups can identify answers to their own questions.
Andrew contributes to the following programmes at the School:
- Oxford Advanced Management and Leadership Programme – coaching personal and professional development
- Oxford Major Projects Leadership Academy – coaching small teams on problem solving and programme delivery
- Executive MBA – leading a coaching programme on personal and professional development
- Custom Executive Education Programmes
- CRISP (Chevening Rolls-Royce Science and Innovation Scholarship Programme) – a UK Government Foreign and Commonwealth Office-sponsored programme for Indian leaders