Programme Support Coordinator
Grade 4: £25,138-£28,759 per annum
The Programme Support Coordinator will play a vital role in the success of our Executive Education programmes. Reporting to the Associate Director, Client and Programme Operations, you will be an integral part of our Executive Education Operations Shared Service, supporting the planning and execution of programmes delivered both virtually and on-campus. As a key member of our team, you will contribute to the entire programme lifecycle, from initial planning to final delivery.
- Assisting in logistics and planning for programmes, which may include teaching venue bookings, hotel bookings, college and external dinner bookings, travel bookings, and other necessary arrangements.
- Creating, managing, and monitoring Client Engagement and Programme Delivery-related databases.
- Creating high-quality programme documentation and materials using set templates, and collating materials into packs as required.
- Assisting managers with general administrative duties and processing CEDM credit card forms.
- Co-delivering programmes (both virtual and in-person) for career development.
You must have previous administration experience with a keen eye for detail and the ability to remain calm under pressure. Additionally, you should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and be computer literate.
You must have the Right to Work within the UK as this position may not amount to enough points under the points-based immigration system in the UK.
Further information on this role can be found in the job description.
We offer very generous benefits, some of which are:
- Generous holiday allowance of 38 days including bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Membership of the Oxford staff pension scheme
- Discounted bus travel
- Subsidised onsite catering
- Cycle loan scheme
- Plus, many other University benefits
To apply please send your CV, supporting statement/cover letter and current salary to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon 5 December 2023.