Programme Digital Support Coordinator
Grade 4: £25,138-£28,759 per annum
We are seeking a Programme Digital Support Coordinator to join our dynamic Client Engagement and Programme Delivery (CEPD) Team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in enhancing the digital support and learning experience for our Executive Education programs, both virtual and on-campus. This position involves close collaboration with the digital learning team to ensure the delivery of high-quality virtual learning experiences and the effective use of IT systems.
- Collaborating with the digital learning team to implement best practices and the latest digital learning tools.
- Creating and maintaining virtual learning sites, incorporating digital content, multimedia resources, and reading lists.
- Assisting in the implementation of new IT systems within the CEPD team.
- Raising purchase orders using Sage and Oracle systems.
- Co-delivering virtual programs for career development.
You will have previous digital administration experience and the ability to quickly learn to use new technologies. You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
You must have the Right to Work within the UK as this position may not amount to enough points under the points-based immigration system in the UK.
Further information on this role can be found in the job description.
We offer very generous benefits, some of which are:
- Generous holiday allowance of 38 days including bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Membership of the Oxford staff pension scheme
- Discounted bus travel
- Subsidised onsite catering
- Cycle loan scheme
- Plus, many other University benefits
To apply please send your CV, supporting statement/cover letter and current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon 5 December 2023.