Associate Director, Digital Marketing
Grade 9: £52,815-£61,198 per annum
Saїd Business School stands proud as part of the world’s leading university. We are at the forefront of global Executive Education.
Due to exciting growth strategy, we have a vacancy for an experienced Associate Director, Digital Marketing to spearhead our digital marketing endeavours for our esteemed Executive Education portfolio.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing and Portfolio, the chosen candidate will take the reins of our paid digital marketing, digital content activities, and holistically guide the performance marketing strategy across both B2C and B2B avenues.
We are looking for you to raise the Executive Education's profile and reputation, draw internationally diverse, top-tier individuals, and significantly contribute to achieving our participant and client acquisition targets. You will craft marketing campaigns that boost awareness, nurture leads, and foster loyalty, and will act as the primary liaison for our partnerships with EdTech entities.
- Forge and deploy integrated B2C and B2B digital marketing strategies for the Executive Education portfolio, spotlighting EdTech Partner Programmes and Oxford Saïd Online.
- Propel and orchestrate SEO and SEM strategies to elevate organic search positioning for Executive Education.
- Set, pursue, and evaluate KPIs for digital marketing channels across the portfolio, presenting monthly performance reports to the Executive Education leadership and suggesting optimisation tactics.
- Collaborate with the Associate Director, Marketing Communications to ideate and roll out robust marketing campaigns that amplify Executive Education's growth.
- Work in tandem with the Marketing Manager, Content to frame and execute a potent digital content strategy tailored for the Executive Education suite.
- Unveil and put into action novel and cutting-edge digital marketing channels in sync with industry fluctuations to ensure optimum results.
- Supervise and assess the performance of our newly onboarded digital marketing agency, pinpointing the prime channels for lead generation in the B2C and B2B segments.
- Cultivate and sustain robust ties with EdTech collaborators and vendors.
You're a digital marketing virtuoso with an unyielding drive to innovate and achieve. With a track record of leading teams to success and an intimate knowledge of performance marketing's intricacies, you are prepared to elevate our Executive Education to unparalleled heights.
- Proven experience in digital and performance marketing leadership.
- Robust skills in SEO, SEM, and multi-channel digital marketing.
- Proficiency in developing and executing large-scale marketing campaigns.
- Stellar team management capabilities.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship-building skills.
We offer very generous benefits, some of which are:
- Generous holiday allowance of 38 days including bank holidays
- Membership of the Oxford staff pension scheme
- Discounted bus travel
- Subsidised onsite catering
- Cycle loan scheme
- Plus, many other University benefits
We offer a dynamic, innovative environment where you will have the opportunity to shape the future of Executive Education. You will work with a passionate team committed to excellence.
If you are passionate about Executive Education, possess an innate ability to nurture and secure key relationships, and are excited to contribute to the growth trajectory of a renowned Business School, we want to hear from you.
All applications must include a CV, current salary and supporting statement/cover letter to Vacancies@sbs.ox.ac.uk
The closing date for applications is Friday 29 September 2023 at 12 noon.