You should begin to consider your financing options early on, whether in the form of savings, loans or scholarships.
There are several ways to finance your course so please take time to explore whether you are eligible for any of our Saïd Business School scholarships or University of Oxford scholarships. Please make sure you tick the relevant scholarship box on the finance section of the application form.
Saïd Business School scholarships
Our scholarships are offered by or closely associated to Saïd Business School:
- Scholarships awarded to candidates with excellent academic achievement and demonstrated exceptional potential from specific regions of the world including: Africa, Latin America, Middle East, Asia and Eastern Europe
- Scholarships awarded to women
- Saïd Foundation Scholarships awarded to outstanding candidates from the United Kingdom who can demonstrate potential to make a strong contribution to the growth of the UK economy, particularly in lesser developed UK regions
- Dean's scholarship for nationals from African and Latin American countries
- Forte Fellowship scholarships awarded to female applicants
- Skoll Scholarships supporting students with a strong interest in social entrepreneurship.
- Pershing Square Foundation supporting exceptional leaders that aim to tackle important social issues and deliver scalable and sustainable impact.
- Scholarships awarded to candidates whose applications demonstrate solid volunteer leadership.
University of Oxford scholarships
Use Oxford University's funding search engine to find all funding sources available to you according to your nationality and your desired programme of study. Early applications are strongly advised.
Oxford University offers a range of scholarships closely associated with the University of Oxford based on:
- Academic performance
- Country of origin - scholarships available for applicants from Armenia, Australia, Central and Eastern Europe, China, India, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Lebanon, Pakistan, Palestine, Russia, South Africa, Syria and more.
The University, our colleges and supporters have made available over 1000 fully-funded scholarships for new graduate students in 2016-17.