Saïd Business School offers access to the following loans, as advertised by the providers below:
Since 2007, Prodigy Finance has been revolutionising student finance. Our innovative model offers alumni-funded loans to international students at the world’s top business schools, including Oxford University Saïd Business School. Our innovative model also uses an innovative predictive scorecard that considers your future potential and allows us to offer competitive rates to over 150 nationalities of students.
Funding is limited and you are therefore advised to apply as soon as possible. The loan amount is capped at full tuition of £47,925 and can be used for both living and tuition expenses. Find out more about the terms and conditions and how to apply for a loan from Prodigy Finance Ltd.
Main features of the Prodigy Finance-Oxford University's Saïd Business School loan programme
- No co-signer is required and 150 nationalities are covered
- No payment during the Grace period (study period plus six months after graduation), which is followed by a seven-year repayment term.
- No penalties for early settlement.
- An application fee of 2.5% is charged by Prodigy Finance only on successful applications.
- Maximum loan size is capped at full tuition. Conditions apply based on eligibility. Loans are for UK citizens and international students studying outside of their country of nationality and/or residence
- The interest rate varies based on individual applications. The representative APR is 8.73% (variable), with a range from 6.5% to 9.5%.
Prodigy Finance is licensed under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Licence no 612713/1) and is an ICO registered data controller (Reg. No. Z9851854) with a registered office at Palladium House, 1-4 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7LD, United Kingdom.