Fees & funding
The fee for the MBA programme 2017/18 is £52,000. This includes:
- Course fee
- College fee
- Life-long Oxford Union membership
Applicants who are offered and accept a place on the course are asked to pay a non-refundable deposit of £7,200 which will be offset against their course fee.
How much will it cost to live in Oxford in 2017/18?
This breakdown shows estimated costs for the main elements that all Oxford graduate students are expected to need for the 2017/18 academic year. These costs are based on a single, full-time student, with no dependants, living in Oxford (the figures are subject to change - you should allow for an estimated increase in living expenses of 2% each year).
|Accommodation||£5,627 - £8,006|
|Food||£3,177 - £3,565|
|Personal Items||£1,429 - £2,915|
|General living costs (clothes, books, socialising, etc)||£1,401 - £2,707|
|Total||£11,636 - £17,191|
What other costs might I need to budget for?
Other costs might include:
- Set-up costs - eg a laptop, a UK mobile phone sim card, a bike, or warm clothes
- Travel to and from Oxford
- Social events such as the MBA Tournament (approximately £400 for travel, registration and accommodation)
- International Electives (approximately £1,000 - £1,200 for travel and accommodation)
- Career Treks (various locations, approximately £1,000 - £1,500 depending on location)
The University, our colleges and supporters have made available over 1000 fully-funded scholarships for new graduate students in 2016-17.