Fees & funding
The fee for the MBA programme 2017/18 is £52,000. This includes:
- Course fee
- College fee
- Life-long Oxford Union membership
Applicants who are offered and accept a place on the course are asked to pay a non-refundable deposit of £7,300 which will be offset against their course fee.
How much will it cost to live in Oxford in 2017/18?
This breakdown shows the University's estimated likely living costs for graduate students on 12 month programmes in the 2017/18 academic year. These costs are based on a single, full-time student, with no dependants, living in Oxford in 2017/18. Further information on these likely living costs can be found on the University's Graduate Student Living Costs page and information on costs for dependants can be found on the University's Living costs for dependants page.
|Accommodation||£6,459 - £7,425|
|Food||£3,000 - £4,000|
|Personal Items||£1,380 - £3,060|
|General living costs (clothes, books, socialising, etc)||£1,189 - £2,965|
|Total||£12,028 - £17,450|
What other costs might I need to budget for?
Other costs might include:
- Set-up costs - eg a laptop, a UK mobile phone sim card, a bike, warm clothes
- Travel to and from Oxford
- Social events such as the MBA Tournament (approximately £400 for travel, registration and accommodation)
- International Electives (approximately £1,000 - £1,200 for travel and accommodation)
- Career Treks (various locations, approximately £1,000 - £1,500 depending on location)