Oxford Executive MBA
Welcome from the Programme Director
'The sixteen week-long modules of the Oxford EMBA will immerse you in the values we believe will characterise future success for individuals, organisations, and nations: tolerance, flexibility, entrepreneurship, and breadth of understanding. Participants who come to Oxford will debate and discuss ideas with others - and then go out and make an impact.' Kathy Harvey, Executive MBA Director
The Oxford Executive MBA is a 21-month part-time modular general management programme designed to help senior professionals realise their leadership potential, whilst delivering new ideas, energy and understanding to their organisations.
- Ranked no.9 in the world in the Financial Times’ Global EMBA ranking in 2016. The Oxford EMBA is first in the UK for an EMBA delivered by a single UK business school and ranked joint first in the 'aims achieved' category.
- Ranked no.2 in the world and no.1 in the UK by The Economist.
- Runs in January and September every year.
- 16 self-contained residential week-long modules approximately every 6 weeks.
- Each module runs from 9am Monday morning to Friday afternoon, with continuous e-learning between modules.
- Programme starting in January 2017: £72,094 or September 2017: £75,641 – see Fees and Funding for more information.
Keep up with the latest news, deadlines and events for the Oxford Executive MBA - sign up for our newsletter